Tuesday, December 5, 2006

What's currently in/on my...

Bookbag to read: papers for a class; To Kill a Mockingbird for bookclub (it's been a while since I've read this book, and I'm really enjoying it!)
Knitting needles: I believe a swatch for my mom's blouse (it's been a while), but I've FINALLY finished Nikita's aran sweater last weekend. I'd post a photo, but Nikita refused to try out the sweater when I finished it :(
Radio: WERS, but I'm not that fond of the recent change in format. They bill it as "music for the independent mind", but it sounds like coffeehouse music all day.
Netflix queue (top five): Corpse Bride, Million Dollar Baby, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Don Juan de Marco, City of God. I'm considering canceling my Netflix subscription because I just haven't the time to watch even 2 DVDs a month!
Nightstand for Nikita's bedtime reading: about 14 library books, but the most requested are Pierre, Paddington Bear, and The Fantastic Mr. Wani. The most requested story for dinnertime is One was Johnny (Nikita can complete the rhymes) and No Dinner!
Lunchbag: tofu, boiled carrot, Cheerios, and milk. All for Nikita for when he gets out of music class tonight.