Living room to read: The Brothers Karamazov; The Emperor's Children; the fiction issue of the New Yorker
Nikita's reading list: Frog and Toad are Friends; Zin! Zin! Zin! A Violin; Pajama Time; I Know My ABC's; Animal Kisses; and Shto Takoe Xorosho (What is Good). My Russian is good enough for Nikita to tolerate, but not enough to answer his constant "Why?" questions.
Reserved list at the library: Knitting books for me, children's books for Nikita, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (I think I'm #22 on the list).
Knitting needles: a swatch to test if I can use size 5 needles to get 6 stitches/inch (so I don't have to buy size 4) for Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket in sock yarn. Looking for a hand-dyed merino yarn that will coordinate with the variegated blue hat and booties I made.
Netflix queue: sort of nothing. After not watching one movie while on bedrest for 2-3 weeks, I finally decided to cancel my membership. Netflix, however, will keep the items on my queue for 2 years.
Wicked cold outside. Not that I have direct experience because I haven't been out since my doctor's appointment about 10 days ago. But the wind is blowing fiercely, and our north-facing front stairs are covered in ice. Just passing the time until my hypnotherapist makes a housecall. I wish my hairdresser could do the same!