Sunday, June 5, 2005

What's currently in my...

Bookbag to read: Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather, for bookclub
Knitting bag: Sophie bag in Cascade 220 Lime heather
Tape recorder: "blank" tape, ready for Gospel Night rehearsal tomorrow
CD player at work: Moussolou by Oumou Sangare
CD player at home: quelqu'un m'a dit by Carla Bruni; Debussy: Images I & II, preludes, Children's Corner with Arturo Benedetti Michelangelo, piano; Disney Favorite Children's Songs Vol. 3; Mozart: Violin Concertos 1 & 2, Sinfonia Concertante with Arthur Grumiaux, violin & London Symphony Orchestra with Sir Colin Davis, conductor; Ravel: La Mere L'Oye & Bolero by Berlin Philharmoniker with Pierre Boulez, conductor

Haven't had much time to write because I've been working on an essay for a job application during the evenings (and early mornings!) after work. But, I sent it out, along with a revamped cover letter, on Friday. Which allowed me to enjoy the weekend!

And what a lovely weekend it was. Finally some sun! Perhaps too much sun. Took some great photos of Nikita playing in the wooden box Igor originally meant for plants in the front. Nikita really likes it - much more than his playpen, probably because he can actually get out of it.

And today, Nikita finally got a haircut. Igor used his electric razor set to the longest setting. Nikita looks more like a boy now! I'll post photos as soon as I can, but probably not tomorrow because I'll be off at Symphony Hall learning the music for Gospel Night!

Now to finish making Igor's yogurt, and off to bed. Gotta go to work early!